Springboro, OH

I have 4 small red spots 2 on my upper chest/ front shoulder and 2 on my side. all of them on my left side, they don't hurt and don't itch. any ideas?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. You may watch and wait. If the any of the spots doubles in size, becomes irregular in size, shape or color, bleeds, ulcerates or develops a nodule, see a doctor. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Last updated Mar 16, 2021