Upper Darby, PA

is 200mg of seroquel unsafe during pregnancy? my psychiatrist said its not safe but my obgyn and primary doc said its safe. should i continue it?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Individual case: The use of this medication during pregnancy requires a discussion with your doctor. The risks of use must be weighed against the risks of not treating the underlying condition. Factors would include the severity of your psychiatric disorder and your functional status off the medication. Your Obgyn and Psychiatrist may want to arrange a phone call and coordinate your care with you.