New Zealand

Ive had a itchy red dot on the side of my nose for around 2 months,i went to the doctor and he said it was an infection and gave antibiotics,ive just finished the antibiotics and it isnt gone but has improved.is it really an infection or not?

Dr. Dean Giannone
Needs re-eval.: Regardless of your young age, any skin spot in a sun-exposed area needs a definitive diagnosis. You should be evaluated at this point by a dermatologist. I’d think that with the appropriate antibiotic an infection would have resolved more completely.

Last updated Jan 30, 2018