ZA

im suicidal and sad at all times,im always tired i get angry easily i dont know what to do because no one wants to listen ?

Visit the Dr or E.R.: A person who has suicidal ideations (thoughts or plans), gestures, or attempts needs evaluation and treatment right away. The recommended way to get treatment is to visit an emergency room, by ambulance or by having a companion drive. In the US, the emergency phone number for an ambulance is 911. One can also find suicide prevention hotline numbers online, for his or her local area.