I scratched a mosquito bite in my sleep, it is now larger and is almost constantly oozing a clear liquid. when it was first scratched it was indented now it is raised and red, might be growing. should i go see doctor or will it get better on its own?

Dr.
Abscess/Cellulitis: Hard to say without seeing it. I would do some warm soaks with a warm wet towel to try and draw the puss out. If the redness continues to spread out from the bite or you see red streaks going up the limb then you need to see a doctor for antibiotics.
Dr.
Insect bite : Redness around insect bite with clear fluid signifies non venomous reaction. Try antihistamines . If fluid becomes pus like , there is increase in pain or redness gets worse that would indicate infection and in that case consult a doctor.

Last updated Jul 16, 2020