skin on my eyelids has been red and inflamed and feels itchy and achy for unknown reason. this symptom has been showing time after time.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Eyelid itch: Our eyelid skin produces an oil to keep things lubricated. The area can get dry and/or infected. Please see your doctor who can diagnose and help. Peace and good health.
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Skin on eyelids red: May be eczema, psoriasis, rosacea ( if elsewhere on face) or blepharitis - eyelid inflammation caused by bacterial/fungal/parasite infection meibomian gland dysfunction. Warms compresses and gentle removal of debris is important. Eye drops like Systane prevent dryness. May need antibiotics. f/u/ w/ optometrist /ophthalmologist. http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/blepharitis.htm