U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Springettsbury, PA
A 26-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing pain in ball of foot, foot tenderness, toe tenderness and foot pain. the following also describe me: foot pain and big toe pain. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
See doctor: Without knowing more details, it is impossible to provide you with any guidance. Your problem may be just as simple as plantar fascialitis, or more complicated as gout. Best to consult your doctor or a podiatrist
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 15, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.