Canada

Lump on right hip and 24 hour pain and hurts to walk and run and painful when standing or sitting and when im sitting or standing my right leg falls asleep and takes 20 mins to wake up and not able to sleep because of the pain. ?

Dr. David Dechellis
Pain Management 14 years experience
Formal evaluation: I strongly recommend a formal evaluation by your local physician given severity of symptoms which are constant in many activities and positions, with associated “lump”. This requires a medical work up and best discussed in a formal visit sooner than later. Bests
Last updated Aug 15, 2018