It began whilst I was doing yoga, I feel i may have done nerve damage to my lower back to cause the severe aching of the whole muscle area of my calf/including the front. Its been present since August & it has been constant. Stretching aggravates it.

Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Leg pain: You MAY have hurt yourself doing yoga. Please start w/seeing your doctor. He/she MAY suggest physical therapy. You need to make sure you are not currently doing some type of exercise that continues to irritate whatever may have been done. Turmeric is a good natural anti-inflammatory after you know what you are dealing with. Peace and good health.
Answered on Jan 8, 2018