OH

Skipped beats daily multiple times, for last 10 days. many tests before, none in a year now, all fine. never had this, this often before. feels like heart stops and i need to jolt out of my spot and cough for it to feel normal again. what could it be?

Dr. Ramalingaier Parameswaran
Specializes in Cardiology
Cardiac arrhythmia: Your description is suggestive of cardiac arrhythmia due to premature beats. It is not unusual for this to be accompanied by a cough. I am assuming that your tests included and examination and an electrocardiogram and that these were normal. It is not uncommon for premature beats not to be detected during a routine examination. I would advise you to report this to your physician and get his advice

Last updated Dec 20, 2017