Mexia, TX

My eyes have been burning since monday i went to the eye doctor on thursday and the doctor prescribe me predisolone my eyes are still irritated and ha?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Many causes: I trust that you went to an ophthalmologist and not an optometrist. Optoms tend to prescribe steroid eyedrops for any red eye; they lack the knowledge and skill to tell the difference between steroid sensitive eye disease and conditions either not responsive to steroids or that might be worsened. Ophthalmologists, who are complete eye physicians, can make this distinction for you.

Last updated Dec 10, 2017