U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked about a 64-year-old male:

Dad is 64 yrs old,he has frequent pain which starts from left arm till neck then grows till head and forehead with eyes burning irritation.mri is clean,visited many neuro surgeons, but still pain remains.pls advice which specialised doc to consult?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
Several options: Try a neuro-ophthalmologist and also a neurologist. Another option would be a rheumatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 7, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.