U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have bn diagnosed w/severe gerd/gastritis take 80 mg omeprazole & no results. i have food come in my throat after eating sm meal.i wake up vomiting?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ronald Ward
Specializes in Head and Neck Surgery
GERD: See gastroenterologist. For esophageal endoscopy. May have indications for fundoplication surgery if medical measures fail.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 17, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.