U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old male asked:

What kind of doctor do i need to go ?because my itchy red bump in my left eye brow is getting bigger.

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 19 years experience
Dermatologist: Start with a dermatologist. That is a doctor who specializes in disorders of the skin.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu commented
Ophthalmology 24 years experience
You could also see an ophthalmologist
Sep 28, 2012
Last updated Sep 29, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.