hey, i game quite a lot (3-5 h a day) and my back hurts. in addition, i have a bit brownish pee and sometimes i feel like my both of my legs are a bit weaker. i well know to be scared of many diseases. also, i exercise for at least 30 min. daily.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience Clinical Psychology
Dark urine: Means you need to see your doctor to understand why that is the case. 3-5 h of gaming daily indicates that you may be leading a sedentary life even though you exercise daily. I suggest a visit to. Your doc followed by seeing a clinical psychologist to help you w/anxiety. Peace and good health.
Answered on Dec 4, 2017
Dr. Ali Kasraeian
18 years experience Urology
Dehydration: The color of urine can serve as an indicator of hydration. Although other conditions may also affect urine color and character, dark urine (i.e., color of tea or apple juice) may be an indicator of dehydration. Would recommend increasing hydration level as well as avoiding sedentary lifestyle (which has been assoc’d w medical issues. Stand up, sit less and move more! I️
Answered on Dec 4, 2017