I knocked my fore head about 4 weeks ago and had a small bump. today i felt a tingling burning sensation and the long bump dropped to become a lump ?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

The lump and bump is a blood clot under the skin. This slowly resolves as it breaks up gradually. Black and blue skin color usually follows. The tingling sensation is an irritation of a superficial nerve in the skin and is not within the brain. As long as you're not experiencing ongoing headaches,dizziness,visual difficulties or vomiting, you don't require a physicians examination at this time.

Answered Mar 15, 2022

455 views