Iraq

Hi! im 24 w prg, i take sertraline75mg for my panic attack. is that true that sertraline is safe during pregnancy? im really worry for my baby health.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Low risk: Risk may be increased during the third trimester, there is a risk of withdrawal symptoms for your baby after birth. There is inconclusive risk of persistent pulmonary hypertension or autism in the baby. Pls consider enrolling in the national pregnancy registry for antidepressants: www.womensmentalhealth.org/clinical-and-research-programs/pregnancyregistry/antidepressants
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 22, 2017