India

chronic migraine... neurologist prescribed valproic acid, proponolol, flunarizine... these med make me v v sleepy whole day... cant go to work.. can i just try flunarizine?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Discuss with Doctor: We can not advice you to stop any drug prescribed by your doctor.I suggest you discuss your concern about being drowsy with your doctor.Actually Flunarizine is what causes drowsiness as well as Valproic Acid and propranolol.All these drugs are used as preventive meds to prevent migraine attacks Discuss your concern with your doctor and follow his/her advice