Spokane, WA

high hematocrit, hemoglobin, erythrocytes and neutrophils. cmp wnl except 103 blood glucose. reduced gfr of 72 (previously 112). what could this indic?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need more info: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, it would have helped to have actual values rather than"high". Your kidney function seems to be deteriorating and you ought to consult a nephrologist, at the earliest. Wish you good health!