Midvale, UT

I have circulation issues in my hands and feet. recently i've noticed these blister like bumps on the top of my toes. they're raised and sore with red in the middle. and they itch sometimes. how can i get rid of these?

Dr. Chris Sadeh
Emergency Medicine 22 years experience
You need an exam: Although this could be a fungal infection, the description of blisters on a red base and pain could represent a viral infection such as herpes. The treatments are very different. See a clinic for a quick look and the correct diagnosis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
See doctor: It is impossible to know what the cause is without a more detailed history and a direct exam. At your age, it is unusual to have circulation problem with your hands and feet and thus there may be something systemic going on with the rash. See your doctor.
Last updated Nov 27, 2017