U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

My daughter has a blister like bump on the arch of her foot that itches, what is it?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 32 years experience
Fungus: Sounds like a form of fungus/athletes foot. Try anti-fungal cream. If get if this does not help or if it gets worse. See podiatrist. Try to minimize excessive perspiration or moisture in area.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 25, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.