I've had sharp pain in the lower left abdomen intermittently for a few months plus constipation and hemorrhoids. Do I for sure need a CT? GP wants it.

24 years experience in Psychiatry
We have a tiny: (very little) amount of information about you and your condition. Your general practioner would know a lot more about your history, physical exam and any studies done to date. It would be very unwise for me or another physician (who is on-line providing general health care information) to counter your doctor's diagnostic recommendations. If you lack confidence in your Dr consider a 2nd opinion.
Answered on Mar 22, 2020