Vincennes, IN

how would i be able to tell if i had weakness due to als? are there any test at home i could do? especially for my right hand/arm.

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
ALS?: No but get you family history of ALS.

What can I do to treat hand swelling due to a wasp sting?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Antihistamine: Like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and apply ice to the region.

My daughter has these bumps that looks like ant bites on her face arms and legs its about 20-30 of them. What its this its been there for a week now?

Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Insect bites: It could be any insect bite. See the doctor if it does not clear up in few days. If it is itchy you can try Hydrocortisone cream and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) by mouth.
Honey Brook, PA

Constant swelling in hands and arms feel like they are burning along with severe fatigue?

Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayesanswered
Consult your physici: Consult your physician. He/she will probably can pinpoint the possible cause/causes after questioning and examining you. You might need labs or other studies to confirm or rule out diseases.
Phoenix, AZ

Could I be pregnant if I had spotting the first day then light bleeding the next two days ?

Dr. Adam Newman
Yes: Have you had sex in ethe last month? If so do a pregnancy test and find out good luck.
Saint Cloud, FL

If I have had one seizure in the past is it safe to undergo a light hypnosis for anxiety I do take Dilantin which is a untheroputic level?

Dr. William Goldie
Pediatric Neurology 48 years experience
Get off it: Dilantin should be relegated to history. It is an old drug of high toxicity and major problems with use. Talk to your doctor about getting off or at least changing to a newer and safer seizure medication.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017