my paranoia is not alleviated my zyprexa im on. does that mean i have to deal with my paranoia & it is rooted from other places like fear &insecurity?

Not enough info: to be able to provide any predictive answer. Don't know how long you have been on zyprexa or what your dose is. Don't know your diagnosis- as paranoia can be a feature of a number of diagnoses. Don't what type of non-pharmacological treatments you are receiving. Please speak more with your psychiatrist to get an idea. This is a complex issue and one that will not have a black or white/ yes or no