Xanax helps with the headaches in addition to naproxen. nsaids don't seem to always work on severe back pain days?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Charles Gordon answered

Specializes in Adolescent Medicine

Dose/response: Most common reason that NSAIDS do not work is that patients are not taking the correct dose and/or at the right time. Weigh yourself accurately and note the time that you take medicines. Also, remember that dosage recommendations are guidelines. They are not written stone. You have to find a thinking physician, not an automaton.

Answered 9/9/2018

535 views

Dr. Joseph Scherger answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Holistic approach: Get to the root of the problem. You may benefit from counseling to reduce stress. Improve your diet by stopping sweets and processed foods. See a nutrionist. Start exercising to burn off nervous energy. You can become well. The pills only treat the symptoms.

Answered 11/30/2020

535 views

Dr. Navita Modi answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Imaging is important: I will get the imaging of my back to make sure there is nothing wrong in your back

Answered 11/28/2017

534 views