Canada

My skin below my lower lashes is swollen/red/puffy, worse in mornings. dry, flaky skin under eyes and eyelids. bumps on eyelids?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you, however the puffiness under the eyes may be due to excessive intake of salt, try reducing your salt consumption. For dryness use an emollient like Vaseline. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine

Last updated Sep 16, 2017