WA

what other problems could cause tingling in left heel when body temp rises besides ms. all mris negative for ms just t7-t8 herniation and l. stenosis?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Likely L stenosis: With limited information available I suspect the back problems are involved in your symptoms. A nerve conduction study might be needed in order to better explain your symptoms. Do discuss with your physician in order to pinpoint the cause for your symptom.
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Not likely: Not stenosis and not this kind herniation you have, can be reason for this feeling. This peripheral neuropathy need further investigation. Good luck.