if i have swollen lips, a sore throat and the beginning of swelling in my eye from allergic reaction when should i seek medical assistance?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Yes: These are signs of an allergic reaction, please see the Emergency Department. If you have an anti histamine, please take a dose and bring the medication with you.
Pathology 49 years experience
Now: You should seek care care now. If you can not see your doctor and the symptoms worsen, go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine,
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Rheumatology 33 years experience
Now: Your symptoms now are significant enough to seek medical attention. The next problem could be throat swelling and then trouble breathing. I would suggest Benadryl twenty five to fifty milligrams and have someone take you to an urgent care or ER and I would go now good lucks
Dr. Yale Kanter
Dr. Yale Kanter commented
Ophthalmology 61 years experience
fully agree...sound advice
Sep 4, 2017
Dr. Harold Fields
Reaction: Try some Benadryl, 50 mg would be a good dose. If that does not help see a doctor especially if your throat gets wjorse or you are getting breathless.

Last updated Oct 23, 2017