i want to have a full breast like balloon without surgery?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
IMPOSSIBLE: You need ti have an implant if you want to have breasts like "balloons".

What can be done for an anal fissure after two operation of anal dilatation?

Dr. Buck Parker
General Surgery 17 years experience
Sphincterotomy: After less invasive approaches fail (such as dilation and medication), a lateral sphincterotomy (cutting of the internal anal sphincter) can be performed to help heal the fissure.

What are longterm complications and side effects of a breast augmentation?

Dr. Richard Tholen
Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
Short answer is poor: There are many things you need to be aware of, and much of the literature or media-fueled "information" is based on a broad cross-section of surgeons (not all abps-certified plastic surgeons experienced in breast augmentation surgery). For more information you can go to http://www.Realself.Com/article/dr-tholens-comprehensive-guide-breast-augmentation.
Dr. Greg Sexton
Dr. Greg Sexton commented
Plastic Surgery 39 years experience
WWW.plasticsurgery.org is an excellent resource site for all types of cosmetic surgery
Aug 17, 2012

I am taking 60 mg phenobarbital daily after my skull tumor operation in 1995. What precautions should I take for my daily routine?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 34 years experience
Ask yourself why: Was it a skull tumor or brain tumor? Why was the drug started in the 1st place? For seizure prevention? Have you ever had a seizure? Do you still need it? If you still need a seizure med, why phenobarbital? That's a bad drug for adults: bad for your bones, not great for your liver either. Go see a neurologist and ask him/her to reassess everything.

Should I be concerned about a hard pea-sized lump in my nipple off to the side?

Dr. Jagdish Mishra
Cardiology 38 years experience
Mammogram please: Needs further evaluation. See your family doc and have a mammogram 1st.

What's the correct projection and position for a posteroanterior erect chest radiograph?

Dr. Christiaan Maurer
Dr. Christiaan Maureranswered
90: Sitting upright at 90 degrees. Machine parallel or slightly upward to the plain of the floor.

Last updated Apr 15, 2013