A member asked:

My boyfriend is experiencing genital rash. the following also describe him: skin rash and skin redness without itching or pain. what should he do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Richard Zimon answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

FIND OUT what is causing it and what the TREATMENT is and IF and WHEN his rash will not SPREAD to you or anyone else...and for the moment he SHOULD NOT have sexual contact until the rash is dealt with! Hope this helps! Dr Z

Answered Sep 4, 2017



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor