A member asked:

I am experiencing thigh rash, genital itching and genital rash. the following also describe me: skin rash and skin redness or irritation. what sho...

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Marcus Free answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Skin redness, itching, and rash, especially in areas like the genital area are symptoms suggestive of a skin fungus infection (candidiasis). A physician should perform an examination for a proper diagnosis.

Answered Oct 24, 2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor