I got allergy due to hot summers due to which my skin itches a lot and got small red rashes. what should i do to cure it?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Multiple: How long does the rash last after you got out of the sun? Do you have the same issues after exercise? The problem can be due to what is called cholinergic urticaria which usually occurs during the cooling off period after an increase in core body temperature (hot shower, sun, exercise, stress etc). If this is what you are experiencing, then taking an antihistamine prior to the exposure may work.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 3, 2018