for a little over a year now i have been suffering from extreme fatigue. no matter how much i sleep i never feel rested. it has progressively gotten worse to the point my eyes are starting to look sunken in with huge dark circles under them. ?

Dr. Robert Wilson
45 years experience Addiction Medicine
Family doctor: There are several medical conditions that come to mind, particularly Sjogren's syndrome especially fatigue and "brain fog". If the excess hair is new I would consider hormonal issues. I recommend a good physical and blood testing, if everything checks out these may be symptoms of depression. Your FP may be able to treat depression or refer you to a psychiatrist.
Answered on Aug 30, 2017