Yukon, OK

I have a small little red bump near vaginal opening and it usually happens a week prior to my period. it hurts to wipe/pee &even have sex. what is it?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Needs an examination: Tell us your age please. This area which comes and goes may be related to an intermittent infection, likely a virus infection. I would advise you to show it to your gynecologist, if you have one. Otherwise see your PCP. Without examination of the active bump (?ulcer), it is hard to guess what it might be.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 30, 2017