U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pendleton, IN
A 16-year-old female asked:

I have these 3 small, hard, painful bumps on my vaginal opening. it hurts to stuck anything in my vagina. hurts to sit, pee and have sex. help?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Need to see Gynecolo: You need a pelvic examination which should be best done by a gynecologist or your family doctor. That is the only way to find out the nature of these bumps. So make an appointment and get checked soon....It can be some serious growth, so do not delay your check up.
Last updated May 11, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.