Pine Bluff, AR

I have what feels like a ovarian cyst over a year now. i thought it already burst due to some bleeding last year. still there and i still have bleeding from time to time. i can feel it with my hands to the right of my left pelvic bone. i am scared?

Dr. Boniface Ikejiani
Ovarian cyst: A female who is 24 yo present with what sounds like cyst. It is important to know your last pelvic ultrasound, menses and also if you are on any birth control pills. It is prudent to follow the following evaluation: 1. Please get a pregnancy test 2. Get a pelvic ultrasound 3. Review the above result with your gynecologist for definite diagnosis and management options. Good luck

Last updated Aug 28, 2017