Vicksburg, MS

i have the implant in my arm it last four years i have had it about a year and i always have my periods every other month and they only last three days but this time i havent had my period for two months and a week ago i started bleeding light and it?

Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Normal: Basically, the implant, which is hormonal contraception, is trying to block ovulation and regulating your cycles/periods while it's doing this. In this particular instance, the contraceptive is preventing the usual expression of your periods.