im 5months pregnanet i drinking 10 glasses of water&dissolve 2teaspoon glucon-d in a normal routine day ,so is it any side effects of my baby and me?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Why take Glucon?: If you are not diabetic it probably does not cause harm but it is not clear why you are taking Glucon-D. It is a highly concentrated Glucose supplement. There is not a clear health benefit of using this. If you are worried about low blood sugar discuss with your doctor so that testing can be done. Drinking juice or eating food would likely have more beneficial effects
Answered on Aug 12, 2017