Canada

I've been at 3500 feet for 3 days. been having chest tightness and shortness of breath and oxygen says 92-95 usually 98. bp 115/75. i felt sick on plane too. previous heart check was good. norm chest x-ray . nobody else has low oxygen here but me.

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Lung function test?: have you had a lung function test to check for lung disease? Have you had an exercise echocardiogram? Whatever it is, you need a pulmonary and a cardio evaluation.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Mgt.: A virtual inbox consultation is advised, so that you can upload diagnostic study reports for review. You should have close follow up, and if the symptoms worsen or involve any neurologic symptoms, please see the ED. Please monitor your Respiratory effort, and if you are having difficulty, proceed to the ED.

Last updated Aug 8, 2017