i keep coughing and sometimes i'll cough so bad i throw up just a little bit. can this cause brain bleed? also gives me head aches. think it's just cold or allergies always tickle in my throat

2 doctor answers
Dr. Harold Fields
Cough : You are extremely unlikely to cause a brain hemorrhage but I would take an antihistamine decongestant to try and reduce the coughing
Answered on Oct 24, 2017
1
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
40 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Bad cough : as the type you described need to be treated, you most probably have an airways problem, so you will need a medicine to relax your airways, and a medicine to treat the inflammation. Better see your doctor who may refer you to an allergist/immunologist
Answered on Oct 29, 2018
2