Satsuma, AL

I have excruciating pain at the back of my neck. it's an 8/10 for pain. it's been off and on for a few days. it's a constant, pulsing pain that feels sore. and today my hand/arm is starting to become numb and my arm has spastic movements. advice?

Dr. Viswanatha Kharidi
Neurology 50 years experience
See a Neurologist: You may need Further tests like MRI scan for the cervical region. Also may need electro-neuro - diagnostic tests to see the status of cervical roots and spinal cord and cervical discs. Once exact reason is found, treatment can be planned. You should get these rather urgently.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 22, 2017