A member asked:

I am experiencing finger tingling (quality: in the little finger) . the following also describe me: numbness or tingling, finger numbness, feels like shock going up my arm when finger rubbed or hand is shook?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Levan Atanelov answered

Specializes in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Urgent : See your primary , given the lump. Later may need nerve studies

Answered 6/27/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

I have left arm pain with numbness and tingling in my left pinky finger.

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor