I'm in my 28th week and i'm feeling pain at the crown of my belly, and my breast itches a lot and it tends to bleed when i scratch it. what is wrong?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Call your OB MD: You need to be asking these questions of your treating OB MD who is providing care throughout your current pregnancy. He/she can do an examination and converse with you accurately about what was found.
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Plan: Having these symptoms at any period of pregnancy required doctor evaluation. We can not examine you on line. Please, make appointment ASAP.

Last updated Jun 23, 2017