i have a colonoscopy scheduled for 0830. my boss wants me to go back to work at 1300? is this feasible? safe?

Dr. Yash Khanna
No Not Safe: You are given sedation before colonoscopy&you are discharged with instructions not to drive as you will still have effect of the seadatives used.If some one can drive you to work&your work involves sit down job only.And some one will drive you home.In that case you may be able to show up at your job.You may still be sleepy& groggy and may not be able to do much.Show your boss discharge instruction
Answered on Jun 19, 2017