inverted nipple on my both breast and breast tenderness. I also have pain when I try to massage my left breast. Also have lump near armpit

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Breast exam: Anytime one notices a new mass, lump, bump or skin change in the breast it is very important to have this evaluated by a doctor who can help determine if any work up or testing is needed. Benign causes of breast pain can be caused by weight gain, diet changes, changes in exercise patterns, ill fitting bras, caffeine intake, hormonal fluctuations and others.
Answered on Jun 18, 2017
1

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.