U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old female asked:

Get a burning on my legs then a red spot comes out and itches, turn to a red inflamed small sore. what could this be and what should i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 19 years experience
See a Dermatologist: Best thing would be to see a dermatologist when this reaction happens. Especially when the small, inflamed red sore is most prevalent.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 14, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.