What is cervical lymphadenopathy? I have scattered subcentimeter lymph nodes throughout my neck should I worry?

Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience in Medical Oncology
Lymph nodes in your: There are many reasons for the neck lymph nodes to get enlarged. Most often the cause is infection or inflammation of your throat. Such nodes are often tender to touch or pressure. You can watch the size of the lymph nodes. if they get any bigger, then an examination by your doctor is advised. A biopsy of the node may be done if there is any suspicion of lymph gland cancer(called a lymphoma).
Answered on Jun 14, 2017
1