I recently found a lump in my armpit.it's pretty painful.i now have one lump in my armpit that are slightly black.cancer symptom?

Dr.
Armpit lumps: Require a doctor licensed in your area to examine as have a variety of causes. This will help sort it out and allow your question of cancer to be addressed which we can't do without examining the area. Here is some general information on causes: http://www.healthline.com/health/armpit-lump#overview1 All the best
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Agree w Dr. Ram: This could be an inflammed lymph node, a cyst etc. Don't jump to the conclusion that this is cancer-but do get it checked.