Atmore, AL

took a 300mg neurontin, robaxin, 1mg klonopin, 100g trazodone, and a fioricet at the same time. any problem with it? tmj is agony and causing migraine

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
TMJ/ Migraine: Regarding the medications you are on and took together, please consult with your own physician. Regarding your TMJ/TMD issue, please consult with a dentist who has extensive experience and training treating TMD. The really expert ones are few and far between but have all types of modalities to evaluate and treat your joint dysfunction and get you on the path to a pain free life.