hi i started having issues awhile back with both breast and rafiating pai. under both armpits had mammogram and .ultrasound done both came out fine. b?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
22 years experience Hematology and Oncology
Breast pain: breast pain could be caused by different factors- from the hormonal, cystic breasts, musculoskeletal , etc. I am happy to know that your mammo and US are fine. breast pain is not a very common symptoms related to breast cancer. Some food/beverages- such as caffeinated beverages, chocolate, mint, could contribute to breast pain. try to avoid those food/drinks and follow up with your doc definitely.
Answered on Jun 4, 2017